Friday, August 28, 2009

one day i was put in a ufc fighting championship so started training and so then my first fight was against brandon weaslie hatch and well the first fight i won i poned brandon weaslie hatch then the next day i faught the gay daelan prete and well i won my second fight also then my third fight was the nacho lebra and i won that one two so well i was undefeted and if i won one more ufc fight then i would go and fight against john cena but first i would have to start training for my next fight so a week past and i was fighting barrack Obama and i knocked him out in the first round so now i get to train for two hole weeks to fight john cena so i was training training training all of the time and then i went to the fight and he won the first to rounds then 30 sec. into the 3 round he came running and punching at me and i hit him once and he fell right over and then the crowd went wild and i jumped and yelled yay i won woohoo


the end

1 comment:

  1. That was a great story! I love the description you put into it. I felt like I could really be watching you fight. Great job! Remember to capitalize your "I"'s when you're using it for you and work on punctuation.

    ReplyDelete