(this is actually a writing practice, this isn't true)
I was at school by myself in the hallway, as a new kid. I was wanting friends, but wanted some that shared the same morals and values. I came upon a boy that was really tall, he seemed gigantic. He had hair that was dark and long, almost shaggy like. He seemed like he could possibly be too popular to even want to be my friend. I liked his hair and how cool he seemed so I decided to introduce myself. When everyone was gone to classes and we were both late headed to the same class (I think, or he was stalking me) I introduced myself. I needed a new friend. I didn't think he would talk to me. As soon as I said, "Hi, my name is Nathan, what's yours?" He didn't say anything, so I repeated myself. After I said it again, he said, "I said, my name is Kent" I didn't even hear him the first time at all. He was so quiet and shy. I thought that he might not like me. But he did, I made a new friend. Looks are Deceiving.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like this story. You did a good job making the characters come to life. You're a good story writer. I like how there was a message there. Good work on using punctuations. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete